Last Updated: 06/06/2021
- myFit complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of all personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
- myFit provide services (described below) to you through the website located at https://myfit.mermsemr.com/ (the "Site") and through its mobile applications and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, the "Service(s)"), subject to the following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time, the "Terms of Service").
Access and Use of the Service
- Services Description: Our Services are designed to provide you with personal health information platform service that helps you to manage the intricacies of your daily and long term health activities. It allows you to consolidate, track and optimize your health habits. Our Services may include health plan to track your health, organizing your prescription, health routines. Health tips, help you manage both general and the few health questions relevant to you. Health Records. Record you control your information. Your health record is yours at all point; you decide your provider access as needed from time to time. Add family record and determine how you want your providers to access your record, including Health Stats that collect your health statistics yourself, weight changes, blood pressure, blood glucose data, and ensure that your provider is creating plans that fit you precisely. We may provide certain recommendations based on your health habits. Our Services may also present you information relating to third-party products or services ("myFit Offers") that you may be interested in. The Services may also provide you with general tips, recommendations and educational material.
- Access to Third Party Service Accounts: To use certain features of the Services, you may elect to grant myFit access to your accounts with certain third-party platforms for myFit to obtain certain history information about you. myFit will only use this information to provide you with the Services or in an aggregated and anonymized manner to generally improve its products and services. You represent that you are entitled to grant us access for this purpose, without any obligation by myFit to pay any fees or be subject to any restrictions or limitations. Using the Services, you expressly authorize myFit to access your account information maintained by identified third parties, on your behalf as your agent, and you expressly authorize such third parties to disclose your information to us. When you use the "Add Accounts" feature of the Services, you will be directly connected to the website for the third party you have identified. myFit will submit information including usernames and passwords that you provide to log into the Site. You hereby authorize and permit myFit to use and store the information submitted by you to accomplish the foregoing and configure the Services to be compatible with the third party sites for which you submit your information. For purposes of this Agreement and solely to provide the account information to you as part of the Services, you grant myFit a limited power of attorney, and appoint myFit as your attorney-in-fact and agent, to access third party sites, retrieve and use your information with the full power and authority to do and perform each thing necessary in connection with such activities, as you could do in person.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN myFit IS ACCESSING AND RETRIEVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, myFit IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT AS THE AGENT OF OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY THAT OPERATES THE THIRD PARTY SITE. You understand and agree that the Services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third parties accessible through the Services. myFit is not responsible for any payment processing errors or fees or other Services-related issues, including those issues that may arise from inaccurate account information.
- Member Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
myFit will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- (a) immediately notify myFit of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service.
- Modifications to Service: myFit reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that myFit will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You acknowledge that myFit may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on myFit servers on your behalf. You agree that myFit has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that myFit reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that myFit reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Mobile Services: The Service includes certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Service via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Service and the Site from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the Mobile Services). To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding myFit and other entities by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your myFit account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.